Bass Pro Shops Daisy BB GUN
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcofmisfittoys

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  18:17:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a FYI for everyone that collects Daisy like do related to the movie. We are doing a " Christmas Story " shooting gallery along with selling the movie etc. Bass Pro went to Daisy and they created a limited edition Bass Pro BB gun with a poster and certificate etc. We will start selling it on Nov 9th at any of our stores . the retail is the standard 34.97 i think. They have the bass pro logo and only available there. If anyone can't find one in there areas let me know and I can pick them one up .
I built a leg lamp crate with a TV inside for part of my display along with some other items to enhance.

MissSheildsRocks

10 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  20:46:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am confused, a bass pro bb gun, and it is related to A Christmas Story how????? Why not just buy the 25th aniv. bb gun with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time?
Go to Top of Page

pcofmisfittoys

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  15:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You do sound confused. Daisy made the regular Daisy BB Gun for the 25th anniversery of A Christmas Story just for Bass Pro Shops. It's got the daisy/red ryder graphics along with the Bass Pro logo and paperwork related. Because we are selling the movie and other items Daisy and BPS got together to do a different bb gun.
I'm buying the other gun too, but this is just another limited edition one. I will have to include images as well...lol
Go to Top of Page

MissSheildsRocks

10 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  16:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by pcofmisfittoys[/i]
[br]You do sound confused. Daisy made the regular Daisy BB Gun for the 25th anniversery of A Christmas Story just for Bass Pro Shops. It's got the daisy/red ryder graphics along with the Bass Pro logo and paperwork related. Because we are selling the movie and other items Daisy and BPS got together to do a different bb gun.
I'm buying the other gun too, but this is just another limited edition one. I will have to include images as well...lol

ok, now I get it, ralphie wanted a red ryder with a Bass Pro logo and the related paperwork...I better cancell my order for the christmas dream 25th bbgun with a compass...
Go to Top of Page

pcofmisfittoys

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  18:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you wasn't a dumbass you would have read the first line that said " collects daisy" you would have understood . The christmas dream is also just another Daisy gun sold to both collectors of Daisy item and ACS items. But beings " retard" you would know that daisy has been around longer than ACS....duhh....
Go to Top of Page

BBgun

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  06:46:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any idea as to how many are in this limited edition? Any idea as to how many each store will have? Love Bass Pro and one just opened down the road from me. Thanks

BBgun

Oh my god, I shot my eye out!

One bag and your hooked!

Your paying too much for phone service!

How would you like your cellular phone!
Go to Top of Page

pcofmisfittoys

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  10:29:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they will have plenty from what I have seen . they are also doing apink one for the girls. just thought others would like to know about it. Comes with a poster from red ryder etc. Nothing special with ACS but a great item for the daisy collector.
Go to Top of Page

BBgun

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  19:05:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate the info. Will stop by and check it out!

BBgun

Oh my god, I shot my eye out!

One bag and your hooked!

Your paying too much for phone service!

How would you like your cellular phone!
Go to Top of Page

MissSheildsRocks

10 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  20:59:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daisy like do - But beings " retard" , Your grasp of the english language is very refreshing, You must be from West Virginia. """We will start selling it on Nov 9th at any of our stores""" I get it, you own all the stores! that makes sense. The fact that you don't recognize sarcasim makes me wonder how long you have been married to your cousin...or is she your sister? I will state my point once again, This is The Christmas Story Forum, not a pro bass shop and related paperwork forum, nor is it a place to put stupid advertisements for things that have no relationship to the movie. GOOGLE any of these, and I am sure there will be some lame forum for bass pro pink paperwork bb gun that ralphie wanted for Christmas forum. but me "beings retard" what do I know. Well I am off now to order my official "Daisy red ryder pink bass pro shop christmas story 25th anniv. bb gun with a bass pro logo in the stock and related paperwork."
Go to Top of Page

ilikethetinman

USA
129 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  21:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh Miss Shields...you do indeed ROCK! You tell him, you have set him straight. Yeah, what is the deal with all these 'crummy commercials' ...son of a B---- that goes on here on the site? And the way the boys fight ... it's just wild! I think everyone needs to be hosed down or something.

of course, I think this site would make a GREAT movie, we could
call it 'A Forum Story' ... and in the end we'd probably all end up with soap in our mouths :}
Go to Top of Page

pcofmisfittoys

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  06:44:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gotta love 'tards that get their courage from ACS forum board. You better get back for bed check...lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
A Christmas Story © 2000-2010 Jim Clavin v3.4.07 Go To Top Of Page